ECF offers families all the provisions of a high quality early childhood experience in the most nurturing of environments. Families can choose either morning or afternoon sessions for their child. All session offer yoga, movement and music specials and after school enrichment options. Our progressive approach to early childhood education makes ECF a nurturing, dynamic and child centered school for children to learn and grow. Collaboration between all members of the learning community ensures the commitment to our mission.
ECF offers programming for ages 12 months to five years:
- one or two day options for Together Time
- two, three and five day options for two year olds
- three or five day options for three year olds
- five days for four year olds
- five days for five year olds in Junior K
- summer session for 2-5 year olds
- Each classroom is designed to address the developmental needs and stages that are unique to very young children and our experienced staff makes ECF the perfect learning environment for children and families to begin their journey through early childhood!
All our teachers are passionate about working with children and families specific to Early Childhood Education and most possess numerous years of teaching experience. They work collaboratively to offer exciting and meaningful learning experiences for all the children at ECF. Their varied experiences in the field of Early Childhood Education combine to create a stellar teaching team!